Visit Nordic at booth #8233
- Year Up - Year Up’s mission is to close the Opportunity Divide by providing urban young adults with the skills, experience, and support that will empower them to reach their potential through professional careers and higher education. We [Year Up] achieve this mission through a high support, high expectation model that combines marketable job skills, stipends, internships, and college credits. Our holistic approach focuses on students’ professional and personal development to place these young adults on a viable path to economic self-sufficiency.
- Feeding America - As the largest domestic hunger relief organization, 98% of all donations raised by Feeding America go directly into programs and services for people in need. Thanks to your support, the Feeding America network provides food to more than 46 million people facing hunger in the United States, including 12 million children and 7 million seniors. The Feeding America network helps provide 3.7 billion meals directly to individuals and families in need of food.
- Project HOPE - Project HOPE delivers essential medicines and supplies, health expertise and medical training to respond to disaster, prevent disease, promote wellness, and save lives around the globe. Founded in 1958, Project HOPE (Health Opportunities for People Everywhere) is dedicated to providing lasting solutions to health problems with the mission of helping people to help themselves. Identifiable to many by the SS HOPE, the world’s first peacetime hospital ship, Project HOPE now provides medical training and health education, as well as conducts humanitarian assistance programs in more than 35 countries.
Nordic and Qlik
While at the booth, you may also want to talk with us about our work with Qlik's data visualization tools. If you're looking to get from data to decision faster than you ever thought possible, we have some interesting solutions to discuss. We'll also be available at Qlik's booth (#5855) on Tuesday from 2-4 p.m. Wherever we connect, we'd love to discuss your goals with data and analytics.
CHIME focus group sessions
- Successfully Extending Your Epic EHR to Your Healthcare Partners: Strategies and Best Practices. March 2, 10 a.m.
- Optimization & Analytics: Unlocking the Full Potential of Your Epic EHR. March 3, 10 a.m.